Type of website: Ecommerce
Effective date: 20th day of May, 2021
www.photobusphotography.com (the “Site”) is owned and operated by Diana Pineiro. Diana Pineiro is the data controller and can be contacted at:
Please request address
1. The personal data we will collect;
2. Use of collected data;
3. Who has access to the data collected;
4. The rights of Site users; and
For users in the European Union, we adhere to the Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016, known as the General Data Protection Regulation (the “GDPR”). For users in the United Kingdom, we adhere to the GDPR as enshrined in the Data Protection Act 2018.
We have not appointed a Data Protection Officer as we do not fall within the categories of controllers and processors required to appoint a Data Protection Officer under Article 37 of the GDPR.
By using our Site users agree that they consent to:
When the legal basis for us processing your personal data is that you have provided your consent to that processing, you may withdraw your consent at any time. If you withdraw your consent, it will not make processing which we completed before you withdrew your consent unlawful.
You can withdraw your consent by: Via email or phone.
Legal Basis for Processing
We collect and process personal data about users in the EU only when we have a legal basis for doing so under Article 6 of the GDPR.
We rely on the following legal bases to collect and process the personal data of users in the EU:
1. Users have provided their consent to the processing of their data for one or more specific purposes;
2. Processing of user personal data is necessary for us or a third pary to pursue a legitimate
interest. Our legitimate interest is not overriden by the interests or fundamenal rights and freedoms of users. Our legitimate interest(s) are: Contact details are necessary for location of mobile services and communication to arrive at the location;
3. Processing of user personal data is necessary for us to take, at the request of a user, steps before entering a contract or for the performance of a contract to which a user is a party. If a user does not provide the the personal data necessary to perform a contract the consequences are as follows: The service will be cancelled;
4. Processing of user personal data is necessary for us to comply with a legal obligation. If a user does not provide the the personal data necessary for us to perform a legal obligation the consequences are as follows: The service will be cancelled; and
5. Processing of user personal data is necessary to a task carried out in the public interest or in the exercise of our official authority.
Personal Data We Collect
Data Collected Automatically
When you visit and use our Site, we may automatically collect and store the following information:
1. IP address;
2. Clicked links; and
3. Content viewed.
How We Use Personal Data
The data we collect automatically is used for the following purposes:
1. This will only be used for statistical purposes.
Who We Share Personal Data With
We will not sell or share your data with other third parties, except in the following cases:
1. If the law requires it;
2. If it is required for any legal proceeding;
3. To prove or protect our legal rights; and
4. To buyers or potential buyers of this company in the event that we seek to sell the company.
If you follow hyperlinks from our Site to another Site, please note that we are not responsible for and have no control over their privacy policies and practices.
How Long We Store Personal Data
User data will be stored until the purpose the data was collected for has been achieved.
You will be notified if your data is kept for longer than this period.
How We Protect Your Personal Data
No data will be passed to any third parties unless for lawful reasons where a law has been broken.
While we take all reasonable precautions to ensure that user data is secure and that users are protected, there always remains the risk of harm. The Internet as a whole can be insecure at times and therefore we are unable to guarantee the security of user data beyond what is reasonably practical.
Your Rights as a User
Under the GDPR, you have the following rights:
1. Right to be informed;
2. Right of access;
3. Right to rectification;
4. Right to erasure;
5. Right to restrict processing;
6. Right to data portability; and
7. Right to object.
We collect the personal data of children under 16 years of age. We only collect the personal data of children under 16 years of age with the express consent of their parents or guardians. This consent is collected as follows:
1. Model Realease Form by email or printed and signed for specific parental consent..
How to Access, Modify, Delete, or Challenge the Data Collected
If you would like to know if we have collected your personal data, how we have used your personal data, if we have disclosed your personal data and to who we disclosed your personal data, if you would like your data to be deleted or modified in any way, or if you would like to exercise any of your other rights under the GDPR, please contact our privacy officer here: email@example.com
A cookie is a small file, stored on a user’s hard drive by a website. Its purpose is to collect data relating to the user’s browsing habits. You can choose to be notified each time a cookie is transmitted. You can also choose to disable cookies entirely in your internet browser, but this may
decrease the quality of your user experience.
1. Functional cookies
Functional cookies are used to remember the selections you make on our Site so that your selections are saved for your next visits;
2. Analytical cookies
Analytical cookies allow us to improve the design and functionality of our Site by collecting data on how you access our Site, for example data on the content you access, how long you stay on our Site, etc;
3. Targeting cookies
Targeting cookies collect data on how you use the Site and your preferences. This allows us to personalise the information you see on our Site for you; and
4. Third-Party Cookies
Third-party cookies are created by a website other than ours. We may use third-party cookies to achieve the following purposes:
a. Amazon affiliation.
If you have any complaints about how we process your personal data, please contact us through the contact methods listed in the Contact Information section so that we can, where possible, resolve the issue. If you feel we have not addressed your concern in a satisfactory manner you may contact a supervisory authority. You also have the right to directly make a complaint to a supervisory authority. You can lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority by contacting the Information Commissioner’s office in the UK.
If you have any questions, concerns or complaints, you can contact our privacy officer at firstname.lastname@example.org